Dental implants are the most innovative solution to missing teeth. These restorations act as a complete replacement, including a new tooth root, which provides a strong foundation for permanent crowns, bridges, or dentures. Dental implants look, feel, and function like natural teeth and offer the longest term solution to tooth loss, compared to alternative tooth replacements, such as removable partials and full dentures, or even traditional fixed bridges.
Dental implants can:
- Improve appearance by restoring a full smile
- Allow patients to speak without worrying that their dentures might slip out of place
- Encourage full diet, including items that are commonly restricted with dentures
- Last for many years, even a lifetime, with proper care
- Save the wearer money in adhesives and other upkeep costs associated with dentures and partials
New Image Dental Group offers several different types of dental implant procedures in Fontana, CA. To schedule an appointment and see which option is best for you, please fill out the form below or call New Image Dental Group at (909) 474-7730.